Design Efficiently and Effectively with Arm's Worldwide Support Team
SoC system design and implementation is getting more complex and challenging, as cores and subsystems get more powerful yet increasingly energy efficient. Arm offers different support levels so that you can reduce project risk and time to market, gain design confidence, and achieve your targets. Our team of highly qualified Arm experts are there for design advice and debug assistance via the web and email, for the duration of your support contract.
Standard Support - for licensees of Arm IP
Standard Support entitles you to comprehensive support coverage – speed up your time to technical answers, and receive fixes and updates for the Arm IP you have licensed.
Enhanced Support - high touch support for licensees of Arm IP
Enhanced Support is an upgrade to Standard Support. It provides additional high-touch and high-value features to supplement Standard Support, for teams who need an increased level of support:
- Assigned project manager providing a dedicated contact point for major discussions and follow up on project progress and cases status.
- Proactive project engagement and support delivery planning to anticipate common issues and reduce project risks.
- Onsite support available to resolve critical issues and deepen collaboration with Arm experts
- Unrestricted: Unlimited case numbers
- Accessible: get direct access to highly qualified expert application engineers with extensive and unmatched Arm support experience, based in all the main global Arm design centers
- Comprehensive: available for all products and all design stages
- Responsive: round the clock global support with timely updates throughout the case through to resolution
- Flexible: multiple engagement methods through secure online case submission, management tool and emails – keep track of work on your support cases 24/5
- Progressive: customer suggestions for improvements fed back into product development
- Highly rated by customers: consistently high customer satisfaction score (87%-92%)
- More resources: access to premium Knowledge Base of known issues and solutions